Monday, May 17, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty

So I have a little side project going for a wall hanging.  I was looking for something different and came across this set of cats in needlecrafter.com's free pattern's directory.  I had to have them but as per my usual thing I ignored the thread color directions and used what I wanted .

I got them done pretty fast actually, only took me a week for all four but it has taken me nearly 2 weeks to figure out what I wanted to do with them.  I finally figured it out.  Last night actually!  I will be using these fabrics in a scrappy version of a Garden Maze pattern.
The empty muslin sections will probably have cat related quilting but I haven't decided yet.  May even put in some embroidery, have no idea.  We'll see which muse starts talking when I get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment